FORM 5.9 Petition for Contempt of Order of Custody
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF
__________________ COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
vs No. CI -
PETITION FOR CONTEMPT OF ORDER OF CUSTODY
AND NOW, Plaintiff, __________________, files a Petition for Contempt of Order of
Custody against Defendant, and in support thereof, avers the following:
1. Plaintiff is __________________ [Mother/Father], who currently resides at
2. Defendant is __________________ [Mother/Father], who currently resides at
3. The parties hereto are the parents of the following minor [child/children], who currently
reside(s) at __________________.
4. On __________________, 20______, the Honorable __________________
__________________, entered an Order of Custody in the Court of Common Pleas of
__________________ County, Pennsylvania. A true and correct copy of said Order of Court
is marked Exhibit ``A,'' attached hereto and made part hereof.
5. Since the entry of said Order of Court, [Mother/Father] has willfully failed to comply with
the custody provisions as required by this Honorable Court, in spite of the fact that
[Mother/Father] has been and continues to be physically able to comply with the terms thereof.
Specifically, [set forth facts showing willful failure to obey of the Order of Custody].
6. [Mother/Father] has incurred substantial counsel fees and costs as a result of
7. [Mother/Father] should be responsible for [Mother's/Father's] reasonable counsel fees and
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff respectfully requests that this Honorable Court enter an Order
adjudicating Defendant in Contempt of Court and [set forth specific requests for relief, i.e.,
transfer of custody, make-up time with the child/children, counsel fees, costs and expenses,